BOUX Avenue has announced a huge 30 per cent off gym gear, just as the gyms reopen.
If you've been looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, it's the perfect time to stock up on some new workout clothes.
Prices start as low as £8, so it's a great time to snap up some new gym gear if your old stuff is leaving less to be desired after lockdown.
- Save up to 30 per cent at Boux Avenue – click here
Shoppers can find huge deals on Boux's own brand Boux Sport, alongside other cheap and cheerful favourites.
With the importance of keeping fit more prevalent than ever during lock down, why not look good doing it?
Whether you're looking for some new leggings, or a cute new top, it's all there.
Boux Sport's range features the perfect selection of crop tops, leggings, vests and more, and has celeb fans in the form of Saffron Barker and Binky Felstead!
You can see the full sale range here, but we've picked out some of our favourites below.
- Boux Sport jacquard mesh leggings Blue, £22, WAS £32 – buy here
- Boux Sport lurex crop top Burgundy,£12, WAS £18 – buy here
- Activewear open back tee Powder Blue, £8, WAS £22 – buy here
- Retro sport stripe hoody Pink Mix, £6, WAS £20 – buy here
- Snake print running top, £16, WAS £40 – buy here
- Activewear galaxy strappy crop top, £8, WAS £22 – buy here
- Activewear abstract 7/8 leggings, £10, WAS £28 – buy here
- Activewear galaxy strappy vest £10, WAS £24 – buy here
- Activewear shimmer crop top, £10, WAS £20 – buy here
- Activewear T-bar vest, £8, WAS £18 – buy here
Ray-Ban have announced an up to half price sale on sunglasses, these are the specs to snap up.
Astrid & Miyu launches chunky Vintage Collection and here are the pieces to buy now.
Topshop has announced a huge summer sale with up to 70 per cent off, here's what to buy.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article