RECKON you are the ultimate 90s music fan?
A tricky picture puzzle is challenging music buffs to spot references to 30 top tracks from the musical era.
The puzzle, created by graphic design and illustration company DoodleMoose Designs, has some songs that will require you to get your thinking cap on.
If you think you are a musical whizz, this quiz could be the ideal way to keep yourself occupied during lockdown.
So do you think you know your Oasis from your Pulp or Stone Roses?
Scroll down to see the answers below when you are done…
- Torn – Natalie Imbruglia
- Waterfalls – TLC
- Two Princes – Spin Doctors
- Gangsta's Paradise – Coolio
- Iris – Goo Goo Dolls
- Around The World – Daft Punk
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Losing My Religion – R.E.M.
- Vogue – Madonna
- Buddy Holly – Weezer
- Basket Case – Green Day
- November Rain – Guns N' Roses
- Under The Bridge – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Don't Speak – No Doubt
- Genie In A Bottle – Christina Aguilera
- Baby Got Back – Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Rhythm Is A Dancer – Snap
- Barbie Girl – Aqua
- Enter Sandman – Metallica
- Bed Of Roses – Bon Jovi
- Black Hole Sun – Soundgarden
- Runaway Train – Soul Asylum
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
- Relight My Fire – Take That
- Diamonds And Pearls – Prince
- Disco 2000 – Pulp
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me? – Travis
- Friday I'm In Love – The Cure
- Killing Me Softly- The Fugees
Want more musical testing?
You can now put your music knowledge to the test with this fiendishly tricky emoji song quiz.
The aim of the game is to name all 15 songs using nothing but the emoji sequences.
For more puzzles, we challenged you to spot the mouse among the cats in this brainteaser.
And we asked if people could recognise the 27 films hidden in this iconic scene.
Plus, we challenged people to identify all 24 movies from this tricky emoji quiz.
Source: Read Full Article