- It’s Fitness Friday and Halle Berry, 54, is showing off her seriously toned abs in all their sweaty glory on Instagram.
- She and trainer Peter Lee Thomas also demonstrate three total-body moves for all her fans to sweat along.
- The actress says a kick combination is her favorite in the trio and how she used it to get fit for Bruised.
Halle Berry, 54, is bidding adieu to Fitness Fridays on her Instagram. She’s not walking away from her workouts, simply shifting them to a different platform. But, Halle has a scorcher of a grand finale for all her fitness fans.
Halle announced the news alongside a shot of her seriously impressive abs: “Welcome to our very last #FitnessFriday here on my page. We’ve been listening to you all and have decided to create a true STRENGTH experience over at @respin. You’ll be getting all fitness, all the time — with an amazing group of rē•spin trainers. @peterleethomas and I have had a wonderful three years getting fit together & living our best lives! We can’t wait to bring you Fitness Friday 2.0…”
A post shared by Halle Berry (@halleberry)
Head on over to Halle’s Instagram Stories, and you’ll see her and her trainer, Peter Lee Thomas, demo three no-equipment strength training moves. She even includes how many reps to do with each move, making it easy for fans to try the workout at home.
Halle Berry’s Backyard Workout:
- Sit Out With Jump (3 sets of 20 reps): Start crouched down and swivel one leg out long while placing the same-side arm down on the ground. Return to crouch and jump up with arms at sides. Repeat on opposite side.
- Forward Backward Lunges (3 sets of 50 reps): Lunge straight forward and backward using the same leg. Return to standing and repeat on other leg.
- Round Kick and a Sickle Kick (3 sets of 20 reps): Start seated on the ground and place hands down and kick each leg in the air as you roll over. (It looks a bit like a low, crouched cartwheel.)
Btw, Halle says the final move is her absolute favorite. It’s one she used while training for her movie Bruised. No wonder she gives a whoop and a holler as she kicks through it.
Source: Read Full Article