WHEN it comes to luxury British fashion, Joseph is up there as one of the very best in the business. Since launching in 1972, it's become the go-to destination for timeless essentials: from camel coats and tailoring to cashmere jumpers.
Of course, luxury comes with a hefty price tag, so if you're keen to make a killer saving, the Joseph Black Friday Sale 2020 really is one you need to look out for during this year's retail extravaganza—and we'll be keeping you updated right here, on this page.
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year's Black Friday falls on 27 November, and as always, it's the day following Thanksgiving (the American holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November).
Retailers are always keen to kick off proceedings early though, so keep an eye out from early November onwards for news of deals and offers.
If we can give you one word of advice, it's to always shop around to get the best deal on Black Friday sales, as there's the chance of finding the same product cheaper elsewhere.
What will we find in Joseph's Black Friday sale this year?
Well if last year's 50 per cent (yes, 50 per cent!) discount is anything to go by, we're predicting AMAZING bargains again for Joseph's Black Friday sale this year.
If you've had your eye on a luxury piece, say a cashmere jumper or silk dress, then make sure you stay tuned for the latest news on the Joseph Black Friday sale 2020 by bookmarking this page.
Savvy shoppers will be able to take home a range of fashions for men and women at discount—and the best part is, these pieces will last far longer than a season.
What was in the sale last year?
Cashmere and silk and wool blends, oh my! Joseph had plenty of gorgeous wardrobe staples at 50 per cent off last year. These were our top picks for women:
- Signe Pure Cashmere coat, now £872, saving £873 – buy here
- Tunic Cashmere luxe knit, now £272, saving £273 – buy here
- Biker leather Ryder jacket, now £497, saving £498 – buy here
- Crepe de Chine Lara blouse, now £137, saving £138 – buy here
- Wool silk cashmere ribbed V-neck sweater, now £112, saving £113 – buy here
- Dana flannel stretch trousers, now £147, saving £148 – buy here
- Shop all women's Black Friday deals here
While for men, the brand had everything from work-ready tailoring to cosy knits:
- Lyocell jersey V-neck tee, now £37, saving £38 – buy here
- Merino and rib patch cardigan, now £107, saving £108 – buy here
- Guillermo Noir denim trousers, now £112, saving £113 – buy here
- Cannes Fine comfort wool blazer, now £212, saving £213 – buy here
- Sheepskin Aston coat, now £922, saving £923 – buy here
- Shop all men's Black Friday deals here
How much does Joseph's delivery cost?
Joseph offers a wide range of delivery options.
Free Standard Delivery is valid on orders over £250/€250/$250 to all delivery destinations. Standard Delivery costs £5 and normally takes between 3 to 5 business days, although deliveries might take slightly longer than usual at present, due to COVID-19.
You can also opt for free delivery to your local store, and what's more, there's Free Worldwide Returns on all orders.
Does Joseph offer any other discounts?
As luck would have it, Joseph currently has a sale on, with up to 60 per cent off! Make sure you stay in the loop with further sales and offers by signing up to the official newsletter.
Enjoyed our guide to Joseph's Black Friday sale in 2020? If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
We've also rounded up the best dresses for summer here.
And keep your cool in the heat with our must-have selection of women's shorts for summer.
Source: Read Full Article