- Foreo is on sale for Amazon Prime Day 2020, with up to 50% off its popular Luna 2 devices in both mini and standard sizes.
- At $101, the Prime Day price is also the lowest the Luna 2 has ever been.
- The Luna 2 has soft silicone bristles that are gentle against the skin and resistant to bacteria. When used with your cleanser, the company claims the device removes 99.5% of dirt, makeup residue, dead skin cells, and blackheads.
- Multiple Insider Reviews members have used the Luna for years. It cleans gently and effectively, and we can tell the difference in clarity, pore size, and texture on days when we've used the Foreo device and when we haven't.
- The Foreo deals are one standout from Amazon's broader 40% off beauty brands such as Foreo, BaBylissPRO, T3, and more. You can find the best Amazon Prime Day deals here.
Some of Foreo's most popular devices are up to 50% off for Amazon Prime Day 2020 — including the mini and large versions of its Luna 2 facial cleansing devices. The brand claims that both sizes of the Luna 2 remove up to 99.5% of dirt, makeup, and grime with soft silicone bristles that avoid any bacteria buildup.
It's also one of few beauty devices that multiple members of the Insider Reviews team have sworn by for years. Along with senior reporter Connie Chen, I have used the Luna 2 consistently for the last three years. It cleans gently, lasts forever (450 uses per charge), and has immediate positive results. My skin is softer, and I notice fewer breakouts when I use the Luna 2 consistently — especially when I'm wearing makeup and sunscreen.
The company's UFO Smart Mask Treatment, which uses heating, cooling, and pulsations to deliver the serums of a facial mask deeper into the skin, is also on sale — but we'd recommend saving yourself the money here.
When we tried the UFO, we had positive experiences — but the results weren't so drastically different from other far cheaper sheet masks to justify its price tag. Plus, the device uses small, circular face masks that are specially made by Foreo for its UFO. In other words, it's not the most versatile device you could get for the money.
The best Foreo deals:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article