Jordyn Curet is a young actress to keep on your radar!
The young star, who is also a singer, can currently be seen as Shamiah on the breakout comedy Home Economics on ABC.
Shamiah is the daughter of Sarah and Denise, played by Caitlin McGee and Sasheer Zamata, respectively.
Home Economics takes a look at the heartwarming yet super uncomfortable and sometimes frustrating relationship between three adult siblings: one in the 1%, one middle-class and one barely holding on. The comedy is inspired by the life of writer and executive producer Michael Colton.
Jordyn loves that the show mixes comedy with emotions and is proud to be part of such a diverse cast that feels like a family to her.
You may very well recognize her from her roles on other series, including Raven’s Home, Bizaardvark, or The Neighborhood. She also had a supporting role in the Oscar-nominated film Marriage Story.
We got to know Jordyn with 10 Fun Facts ahead of the all new episode of Home Economics, airing TONIGHT (April 21) at 8:30pm ET/PT on ABC. Check out her facts below!
- 1. I have recently become a vinyl record collector. My latest addition was Dua Lipa.
- 2. I own 3 ukuleles and I used one of them in my first single “Lift Me Up.”
- 3. I don’t like chocolate.
- 4. I sang the “National Anthem” opening weekend at Petco Park for the San Diego Padres- 2021.
- 5. I am a huge lover of the Hawaiian Islands; I even named my dog Kona.
See more fun facts inside…
- 6. My all-time favorite song is “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey.
- 7. I enjoy playing tennis with my dad and recently learned how to beat him in pickleball.
- 8. I have two Neon-tetra fish, Albert and Ophelia. They are my peaceful pets.
- 9. During COVID, I mastered a pretty good homemade pretzel recipe.
- 10. I played a young Phylicia Rashad in a live theater performance.
Check out the gallery to see stills of Jordyn Curet on Home Economics!
Source: Read Full Article