Jessie James Decker Reacts To Being Eliminated From Dancing With The Stars

Jessie James Decker, who got eliminated from Season 31 of “Dancing With the Stars” last Monday (October 24), took the result in stride and spoke about the positives from the show.

“If you would have told me September 2nd when I was asked to do this show that I would have made it this far I would have said …. uhhh no way!” Jessie wrote on social media. “This has tested me and challenged me in a diff way than anything in my career and I am SO proud that I stepped out of my comfort zone and did something that scared the s–t out of me!”

“This was an incredible journey, and I am so proud that I made it this far,” Jessie told Fox News Digital after the show last week. “Honestly, this was one of the hardest things, if not the hardest thing I’ve ever done…in the entertainment world…it really pushed me outside of my comfort zone.”

Jessie said she was proud of herself and her dance partner, Alan Bersten, and added that she was “grateful for the experience.”

“I think you have to realize anything can happen in these kinds of shows. It’s a competition show, it’s a reality show, it’s a dancing show,” the country singer is quoted as saying by Us Weekly after her elimination. “You can’t be surprised … you can’t ever go into it expecting anything. And so for me, all I could do is focus on my dance, my partner, and this experience.”

Decker continued, “This was an experience that I never thought I would have been able to do. It was such a joy, and I honestly can walk away with a smile on my face. And that’s the truth.”

Source: Read Full Article