Can you match the celebrity to their first ever Instagram post? From a roaring fire to a herd of deer, these obscure photos are VERY different to glamorous snaps they share today
- When first starting out on Instagram, famous faces were clueless about posting
- Uploads included two pigeons in love, icon Bob Marley and Los Angeles traffic
- Femail pulled together some unusual first posts; so how many do you recognise?
In the early days of Instagram, posts usually consisted of grainy snaps of random objects and dodgy filters, when many famous faces were just starting out on the picture sharing platform.
And when you compare their first ever post to their most recent, the transformation is often quite remarkable.
In celebration of simpler times in the celebrity sphere of Instagram, FEMAIL has collected a selection of posts from when they signed up.
One star opted to share a photograph of a herd of deer for their first offering, while another uploaded a picture of a roaring fire. So, can you guess the public figure behind these snaps?
Scroll down for answers
1. Sitting by a roaring fire on a rainy day: Which celebrity do you think would have posted this calming snap back in 2011?
2. Nearly noon: If you recognise the red bricks of this regal building taken more than five years ago you may be able to piece together who the first post belongs to
1. Kylie Jenner
2. Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
3. Harry Styles
4. Timothée Chalamet
6. Justin Bieber
7. Leigh-Ann Pinnock
8. Justin Timberlake
Source: Read Full Article