Can YOU name these famous film cars just from their number plates? Quiz will put even the biggest movie buffs to the test
- Tricky quiz asks film buffs to name the movie cars just from their number plates
- Challenge, created by Peter Vardy, is much harder than it may sound
- So, do you think you’ve got what it takes to identify all 24 famous vehicles?
Lockdown number three is underway in the UK today and with this comes more quizzes to keep our minds occupied while at home.
So if you fancy yourself as a film buff and think you know your movie cars, Scottish car dealer Peter Vardy has created a quiz to put your expertise to the test.
They’ve collated the number plates of 24 vehicles and have challenged film fans to identify the cars the famous signs belong to.
The answers can be found at the bottom of the page – so no peeking!
1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang; Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2. Jeepers Creepers; Creeper’s 1941 Chevrolet Truck
3. Gone in 60 seconds; Eleanor
4. Kill Bill: Vol 1; Buck’s Chevrolet Silverado
5. Ghostbusters; The Ectomobile
6. Back to the Future; DMC DeLorean
7. Rocky IV; Rocky’s Lamborghini Jalpa
8. Dumb and Dumber; Mutt Cutts Van
9. Avengers: Endgame; Stan Lee’s Oldsmobile
10. Back to the Future Part II; DMC DeLorean
11. Blade Runner 2049; Officer K’s Spinner
12. Blues Brothers; Bluesmobile
13. Con Air; Duncan Malloy’s Chevrolet Corvette
14. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off: Cameron’s Dad’s Ferrari Spyder
15. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; The Weasley’s Ford Anglia
16. Herbie the Love Bug; Herbie
17. Iron Man; Tony Stark’s Audi R8
18. John Wick; John Wick’s Ford Mustang
19. Toy Story; Pizza Planet Truck
20. Robocop; Officer Murphy’s Ford Taurus
21. Spiderman: Homecoming; Flash Thompson’s Audi TT RS
22. The Fast and the Furious; Dominic Toretto’s Dodge Charger
23. Training Day; Alonzo’s Chevy Monte Carlo
24. Wayne’s World; Mirthmobile
Source: Read Full Article