MANCHESTER City face Lyon in the Champions League quarter final in Lisbon after beating Real Madrid in the last 16.
And Pep Guardiola's men know victory today will set up a mouthwatering semi-final with Bayern Munich, who put eight past Barcelona.
However victory over Lyon is no certainty after the French side knocked out Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus on away goals.
Lyon also met City twice in last season's group stage and didn't lose either fixture, winning 2-1 at the Etihad before drawing 2-2 in France.
What time does Man City vs Lyon kick off?
- The game kicks off at 8pm BST on Saturday August 15
- Estádio José Alvalade in Lisboa plays host to this one-legged tie which will be played behind closed doors.
- The winner takes on Bayern Munich in the semi-final on Wednesday.
What TV channel is Man City vs Lyon on and can I live stream it?
- The game will be airing on BT Sport 1.
- To live stream, head to the BT Sport website or app.
- Coverage begins at 7pm BST.
How can I watch Man City vs Lyon for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- Customers can then cancel at any time.
Sergio Aguero has yet to travel to Lisbon for this game after undergoing knee surgery, with Pep Guardiola admitting he is still in Barcelona.
Benjamin Mendy is back from suspension and will compete with Joao Cancelo for the left back slot.
Ex-Man Utd star Memphis Depay is likely to start with the in form forward netting in six successive Champions League games.
Lyon may have two players out injured and unlikely to make an appearance in the form of Jason Denayer and Maxwel Cornet.
- Man City to win – 1/4
- Draw – 9/2
- Lyon to be victorious – 10/1
- Over 2.5 goals – 8/15
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article