JUVENTUS travel to Porto for the first leg of their Last 16 Champions League clash.
Europe's elite club competition is back with Cristiano Ronaldo returning to his homeland for the knockout stage.
When is Porto vs Juventus?
- Porto vs Juventus takes place on Wednesday, February 17.
- It will kick off at 8pm GMT.
- Porto's Estadio do Dragao – with no fans in attendance – plays host.
What live stream and TV channel is Porto vs Juventus on?
Porto vs Juventus will be shown live on BT Sport 2 in the UK.
BT Sport get their coverage underway from 7.15pm.
How can I watch Porto vs Juventus for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Juan Cuadrado is expected to miss out for Juventus after picking up a muscle injury during the weekend's defeat by Napoli.
Though defender Leonardo Bonucci could return to the Juve starting line up after missing the last two matches after also having a muscle injury.
And Paulo Dybala and Aaron Ramsey could feature in Portugal.
A Juventus statement on the injuries read: "This morning, the team focused on tactical drills and possession. Juan Cuadrado underwent tests this morning at J|Medical revealed a low-grade lesion of the hamstring of the right thigh. In 10 days, he will be re-evaluated again.
“Dybala and Ramsey trained partially with the group.”
Source: Read Full Article