IT'S FAIR to say Keeley Hawes has become a household name amongst us Brits thanks to her performances in hit TV shows like Spooks and Line of Duty.
The actress is now back on the box, starring in BBC One's Crossfire.
Who is Keeley Hawes?
Born in London on February 10, 1976, Keeley Hawes is an esteemed English actress.
She began her acting career at a young age, when she trained at the Sylvia Young Theatre School alongside Spice Girls star Emma Bunton.
In her early years, she also worked as a model, after being scouted by Select Model Management in Oxford Street.
Keeley then got her first big break in the film version of The Last September (1999).
Read more on Keeley Hawes
Keeley Hawes reveals what made Crossfire more exciting to film than Bodyguard
How Keeley Hawes new drama has all action of The Bodyguard but with a twist
What TV shows has Keeley Hawes been in?
Throughout her long career, Keeley has become one of Britain's most sought after TV actresses.
She has starred in many high profile shows, and continues to see the roles pour in:
- Kitty Butler in Tipping the Velvet (2002)
- Zoe Reynolds in Spooks (2002-2004)
- Rosie Kennedy in The Vicar of Dibley (2006)
- Alex Drake in Ashes to Ashes (2008-2010)
- Lady Agnes in the reboot of Upstairs, Downstairs (2010-2012)
- Detective Inspector Lindsay Denton in Line of Duty (2014–2016)
- Gemma Webster in The Missing (2016)
- Louisa Durrell in the ITV series The Durrells (2016 to 2020)
- Julia Montague in the BBC drama Bodyguard (2018)
- Priscilla Garrick in Channel 4 drama Traitors (2019)
- Honour on ITV (2020)
- Alice in Finding Alice (2021)
- Jo in BBC's Crossfire (2022)
Most read in celebrity
Taika is the love of my life, says Rita Ora as she opens up on secret wedding
Katie Price in split mystery with fiance Carl as he unfollows her on Instagram
Newly single Chloe Ferry leaves nothing to the imagination in sheer bodysuit
Inside Kim Kardashian’s new £61m four-bed Malibu home where Cindy Crawford lived
Is Keeley Hawes married and does she have children?
Keeley married the DJ and cartoonist Spencer McCallum in December 2001, when their son, Myles, was almost two years old.
They divorced in 2004, and later that year she married Matthew Macfadyen, her Spooks co-star.
Their first child, Maggie, was born in December of that year.
Their second child, Ralph, was born in September 2006.
Source: Read Full Article